Cleaning of vinyl floors or porous tiles needs a lot of effort when you are using the conventional cleaning method of cloth and soap water on it. The soapy water can get penetrated inside the floors and can make it ugly and also reduce the shine of it as well. Grout lines are quite hard to clean with clothes as the dust inside the lines won’t come outside until pricked off by some sharp thing. The crevices and pores of smooth tiles and porous tiles make it even more difficult with normal water and clothes.
Use of steam can reduce your manual stress to a great extent as hot steam flows deep into the grout lines into every single cranny and nook. Steam can loosen the stiffness of dirt and dust particles from within which can later be removed by a simple wipe. Grime and grease can also be cleaned easily by using the best steam mop available in the market with advanced features and temperature regulators. Steam cleaners can are also efficient in cleaning hard stains like grime as well as grease from those lines. They are the best choice in cleaning the porous or smooth tiles if you want to maintain its shine like the new ones.
Top 5 best steam mops to clean grouts
Although there are several cleaners available in the market from the different company offering the best ever features and the most compelling claims that you can never regret, these are the most preferred steam cleaners for cleaning the grout lines.
- Enstver Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner
With a powerful deep clean action and instant heating features, the pressurized steam cleaner from Enstver is an efficient cleaner for any kind of floors in living places. Moreover, the steam action in this device can last for 15 to 20 minutes and also provides 100% sanitization as well. This makes the floors and environment healthier.
- Linlux Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner
This handheld pressurized steam cleaner from Linlux is a perfect companion for every grout floors and walls or any other surfaces. With a large capacity of 350ml, it delivers a powerful hot steam which lasts upto 10 minutes and can effectively clean dirt.
- Ymiko Handheld Steam Cleaner
This steam cleaner can make your grout, as well as many other surfaces, look new again with an instant heat time of 1 to 3 minutes. Moreover, the high-pressure steam lasts for 15 minutes to 20 minutes which is able to clean stains, mould, and grease.
- Nugeni Steampac Handheld Steam Cleaner
This Steam Cleaner can remove upto 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and stains easily even with the tap water that makes it incredibly efficient.
- Comforday Handheld Steam Cleaner
The superfast warming in just 2 to 3 minutes accompanied by the long power cord makes it a completely reliable device in cleaning grout lines.
Process of cleaning grout lines
- Modern steam cleaner comes with brushes of various sizes. Add a small brush to the lance and start steaming straight into the grout lines.
- While you are going straight on the grouts, scrub with the brush lightly.
- Dirt will be loosened effectively and most of it will be removed.
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe the excess dirt that comes up after the steam lance and brush passes by it.
- A rigid nylon brush is perfect for delicate grout whereas a brass brush works well on the most resistant grout.